Unlocking the Interim Domestic Code for your organisation - three workshops for PTEs and wānanga
Are you a PTE or wānanga with domestic students?
Do you have questions about how to apply the Interim Domestic Code in your organisation?
Would you like to connect with other organisations and discuss the Interim Domestic Code?
The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) is hosting three online workshops using Zoom to help you understand and familiarise your organisation with the Interim Domestic Code. Once you have booked in we will phone you to confirm your timeslot and will post the Zoom link closer to the workshop date.
What will I do at the workshops?
• Review and improve your organisation's current pastoral care, build your capability and share good practice with other providers.
• Identify which outcomes you currently meet and which outcomes require further assistance.
• Explore how to address any Interim Domestic Code related issues and improve your processes.
• Learn how to capture student voice and incorporate that feedback into your pastoral care practices and
student support services.
Each workshop covers the different outcomes of the Interim Domestic Code. Please select the appropriate workshop(s) for your organisation.
• Unlocking the Interim Domestic Code (outcomes 1 to 6) – 1.5 hours long
• Home Away From Home Part 1 (outcomes 7 and 8) – 1 hour long
• Home Away From Home Part 2 (outcomes 9 and 10) – 1 hour long.
If you provide accommodation to students, we recommend that you attend all three workshops.
Code Enquiries Team